The APGSA facilitates an informed and unified voice for the development of publicly funded problem gambling services.
States clearly can benefit from becoming members, since:
- APGSA supports research that focuses on prevention, treatment and public awareness efforts relative to problem gambling.
- As a membership, we provide a unified voice to advocate for problem gambling services.
- We serve as a point of contact for entities seeking information on publicly funded problem gambling efforts.
- We maintain an environment in which accurate and timely information is easily disseminated to those who need it.
- There is a unique opportunity to collaborate and support other state administrators in the public sector in the problem gambling field.
For Membership Information Contact the APGSA
APGSA Executive Director
Kathleen M. Scanlan
P.O. Box 135
Newburyport, MA 01950-6619